Addressing individual room-control, low-noise allotment, and space restrictions within multi-family and hospitality-focused buildings point to manufacturers who’ve dedicated their capabilities to solving these niche constrictions.
Newton-Metallo has experience and longevity in providing customers with equipment to meet projects with these types of custom requirements. Call us at 732-893-8585 to discuss your job today.
Lennox VRF® is a flexible, versatile solution that is ideal for a wide range of buildings and workplaces. From office buildings to retail environments of all sizes, Lennox VRF® makes customized comfort easy and efficient.
Made to be flexible, Lennox VRF® units adapt to a wide variety of buildings and projects, so you can design with them – not around them.
- Single module outdoor units up to 16 tons, combinable up to 42 tons
- Built-in four-point dry contact boards on indoor units for auxiliary device control
- Mode-selection box piping connections on both sides of the unit
- Mode-selection boxes available to 2- to 12-port options
Lennox VRF® is the smart choice, because you’re getting high-performing VRF powered by the intelligence of Lennox.
- Vapor-injection technology for superior performance
- High-efficiency DC motors in all indoor units
- Industry-leading Simultaneous Cooling and Heating Efficiency (SCHE) for Heat Recovery Outdoor units.
- Enhanced humidity control options with the touchscreen programmable controller for maximum comfort control.
Designed with the contractor in mind, Lennox VRF® units are easy to install, service and maintain.
- Hinged doors with locking closure and rods that hold doors open for easy serviceability.
- Built-in service console with 4-line LCD display
- Touchscreen programmable controller auto-detects indoor unit model and capacity, adjusting selectable options based on the unit style
- Sectional filters standard on ducted indoor units fold upon removal to save space.
VRF performance and single package simplicity, it all comes together in the Friedrich VRP. This award-winning plug & play product delivers variable-speed cooling, low ambient heating and make-up air, giving building owners and developers an industry-leading, high-tech, cost-effective alternative to the complex systems in the industry. Our VRP product line is available in 1, 2, and 3-ton capacities, as well as the all-new VRP Studio with 7,000 BTUs and a smaller footprint.