Are lead times putting a kink in your mission critical project? Need a quick turnaround?
Above Air Technologies units currently have lead times that are 1/2 the time than the competition.
Have a wide range of requirements?
AboveAir units have the flexibility your project needs.
- Ceiling or floor mounted packaged units for data center designs
- Flexible tenant fit out design with over 50 different air patterns for indoor units
- Horizontal mini split units available
- Rooftop units from 3 to 72 tons with optional energy recovery.
- 1-5 ton wall cassette units with hot gas reheat and steam humidifiers
- 100% outside air indoor units, both horizontal and vertical, up to 30 tons
- Comfort cooling – replacement water source heat pumps horizontal/vertical are available.
ALL units are built in Maryland and completely factory tested, even packaged and split systems.
Mission Critical Equipment
WC™ – Wall-Cassette Mounted Precision A/C’s (From 1 to 5-Tons)
AboveAir WC™ wall-cassette mounted A/C’s provide a precision high sensible cooling and valuable floor space saving solution for small computer rooms, network closets, IDF/MDF rooms, UPS & battery rooms and equipment control rooms.
MC™ – Vertical Floor Mounted Precision A/C’s (From 1 to 50-Tons)
Above Air MC™ vertical floor mounted A/C’s provide reliable 7×24 indoor perimeter precision cooling solution for today’s mission critical cooling needs, such as, data centers, network closets, and equipment control rooms. Featuring the industry’s most compact 24”x24” footprint system.
FC™ – Floor Console Mounted Precision A/C’s (From 1 to 5-Tons)
AboveAir FC™ floor console / wall mounted A/C’s provide a compact footprint precision cooling control solution for small computer rooms, network closets, IDF/MDF rooms, and equipment control rooms. Available in a wide variety of cooling methods and cabinet configurations including…