We give them a 5 star rating.
The creative layouts and unique requirements of multi-family and hospitality projects require finding a manufacturer that can meet all the demands and be cost-effective. Look no further than Friedrich.
Choosing the right HVAC system for a multifamily project can be challenging for developers and building owners. Friedrich offers solutions that address your top concerns such as design flexibility, simplified installation, cost-effectiveness, energy efficiency, control options, indoor air quality, and more.
Delivering a comfortable environment for your guest is critical to achieving that satisfaction. Friedrich’s suite of lodging products help you do so with reliable, simple and affordable HVAC solutions.
Vertical Variable cooling capacity unit
- VRF performance in a packaged unit
- Low Ambient to Zero degrees
- Dehumidification coil
- ASHRAE 62.1 Compliant filtered Fresh aire with dedicated built in fan (up to 130 cfm of outside air)
- Available in 1, 2, and 3-ton capacities, as well as the all-new VRP® Studio with 7,000 BTUs and a smaller footprint.
PTAC – PVH – Under the window variable capacity packaged unit
- ASHRAE 62.1 Compliant filtered Fresh Aire with dedicated built in fan (up to 52 cfm of outside air)
- Variable speed technology gives you the flexibility of a full line of PTACs with only two models
- Up to 13 EER and a 15 SEER equivalent
Vertical style packaged air conditioners
- On/off compressors
- Minimum EER is 11.0 – DOE approved
- Ducted and closet-mounted – creating a more homelike appearance
- Capacities ranging from 9,300 to 22,500 Btu